Purpose & Scope
This is an exciting opportunity to support the strategic growth of The Conduit by developing and leading the team focussed on business development, partnerships, marketing and PR at a global level.
This role is responsible for positioning The Conduit as the trusted brand in social impact and sustainability, working across the global team as well as with the partnerships, programme and membership teams at each Conduit club across the world to scale solutions to today’s greatest challenges and driving business sales.
As our ideal candidate, you will have an excellent global network and be driven by the role of business in achieving the vital social, environmental and economic shifts required to create a more sustainable future. You should also have:
- A proven track record of building and managing successful multi-year partnerships
- A strategic and creative mindset
- Strong leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Great time management skills and prioritisation skills
- Relationship building skills.
Responsibilities & Key Duties
- Develop and execute The Conduit’s corporate impact partner strategy
- Conduct market analysis of key private sector companies aligned with Conduit values and create robust pipeline of targets
- Build strong relationships with corporates employing a variety of strategies to engage senior leaders and C-suite executives
- Manage all partnership discussions from initial pitch and writing bespoke proposals to conversion to partnership
- Develop and deliver bespoke partnership opportunities for impact partners based on their social impact and sustainability goals
- Account management for all secured partners ensuring renewals and the upsell of partnership products
- Launch and development of new partnership products and opportunities
- Work closely with the rest of the glob al team and with individual Conduit licensees around the world in particular local programme and content teams from Conduit Clubs on the delivery of impact partner content
Marketing & PR
- Develop and execute The Conduit’s global marketing and PR strategy, positioning The Conduit as a trusted brand in social impact and sustainability
- Build a strong pipeline of potential marketing partnerships and sponsorships
- Manage all partnership discussions from initial pitch to conversion to partnership
- Manage all PR relationships, press releases and key messaging documents
- Develop unique multi-stakeholder marketing campaigns
- Create thought leadership content that generates business development opportunities
- Manage the Marketing and PR budget
- Responsible for The Conduit Brand; maintaining and updating Conduit branding guidelines.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years’ working in Business Development/Partnerships with experience working for digital brands a plus
- Strong network of potential business development leads
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage and prioritise challenging workloads
- Strongly results oriented with the ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Responsible for the development, support and management of direct report(s)
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Actively champions and promotes The Conduit Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy
- Supports and contributes to the overall success of The Conduit
- Alongside your key duties you may be asked to complete other tasks as and when necessary and reasonably required in line with business needs.
- Your employer will be The Conduit Holdco Ltd (the entity that holds the Conduit brand and IP and is leading the global roll-out)
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) alongside Chief Operating Officer, Chief Development Officer and CEO
We strive to be a company that is inclusive, where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work. As part of our team, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package including incentive structure to be negotiated
- Private medical insurance
- Standard pension with 5% employer matched contribution
- 25 days of annual leave, increasing every year up to an additional 5 plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Access to our Programming events
- Continuous training and development
If the Conduit and our ethos resonate with you, we encourage you to send in an application.
Commensurate with your experience.
Covent Garden, London with some international travel to other clubs throughout the year.