Inclusion and Diversity are core to The Conduit’s vision and mission and we are committed to:
- Building a community that is representative of the nine protected characteristics and of London’s ethnic diversity.
- Committed to the use of inclusive language
- Seeking to build an inclusive and diverse team and ensuring that a commitment to these issues is embedded in company culture.
- Having an inclusive and diverse Board.
- Leading & championing Inclusion & Diversity in the hospitality sector.
- Influencing and inspiring measurable change within our community, team, suppliers and impact partners.
- Contributing to policy change.
- Being open to advise, feedback and challenge in understanding what work needs to be done and providing the resources, knowledge and expertise to help support this essential work.
- An ongoing process of reflection, education and learning.